Monday, November 24, 2008

It should frighten people that I am using Power Tools

Since I ordered MAKE magazine for the branch for 2009, I was happy to see MAKE as a Power Tool that we could use for Learn and Play. You could say I lack the handy man skills. Many of the projects seemed a little too difficult for me. However, the Magnetic Wall Chess board might be something I could do. Before I dedicate wall space to the game board, I probably should learn how to play chess first.

The forum part of the MAKE Power Tool was pretty cool. Somebody came across several large burlap bags and wanted to find things to do with them. If they looked at my stickie note from an earlier posting, they might decide to use them for that. Just kidding. CML does not endorse any of the expressed views of this blogger. ;-)

No comments: